Our Safety measures
Covid19 we hope is far behind us now but it has changed how we do things permanently moving forward.
Mask wearing is not mandatory but if you feel more comfortable and choose to wear one for your appointment then we will mirror you and wear ours too.
We have choosen to wear masks when working closely on the face, we feel this is so much nicer for you as a client, this measure is now a permanent measure we are taking.
Hand sanitiser is still available for you to use upon entry. If you are vunerable and feel uneasy coming into the salon knowing mask wearing is not mandatory, please reach out to us as we can arrange early or late appointments where you will not come into contact with anyone other than your therapist.
We are still asking if you feel unwell in anyway to reschedule your appointment or to wear a mask if you are showing signs of a cold. As always hygiene is and always has been our priority you can view our hygiene measures in more detail below.
As a salon Hygiene is and always has been our top priority to create a professional and enjoyable environment to be in. When you visit us you can be assured the following measures are always performed.
- Treatment areas sanitised between use
- Towels are changed between use
- All tools are sanitised between use
- Hand washing and sanitising hands is performed between each client visit
- Gloves and aprons are worn for relevant treatments
- Therapists to wear masks in close contact face services
- High touch areas are cleaned frequently
- Floors are swept and mopped daily